Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reality # 20- The American Dream

I was watching the State of the Union tonight and I have to admit that I did not watch the whole thing. I caught the middle of the speech.

President Obama was talking about the American dream and how people from all over world come to our colleges to learn and start a new life.

Now I am not to big on politics or do I want to debate about politics. I just want to talk about the American dream.

The American dream brings millions of people to America to make a better life for them selves and their familes. But what is the American dream? To me the American dream is doing what you want to do with your life. You are living your life the way you want to live your life.

Who ever reads this blog post please know that you have the ability to take control of your life. Don't ever feel like its to late. As long as your breathing, you have control over your life.

What if your in prison or stuck in the hospital? We are not perfect and we are going to make mistakes. Sometimes things happen and we end up in the hospital. In these situations its easy to give up or put yourself down. In life your biggest enemy is yourself. If you can conquer yourself, then you can take on the world. No matter what is put in front of us, we have the ability to over come it.

We have only one life. Why waste it? We can take control of our lives and make our dreams a reality.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment