Friday, January 14, 2011

Reality # 13- Home

All week I have been working out trying to get into shape for my first MMA fight this year. As result of working out, I have been sore and missing home.

School starts this coming Wednesday and I really don’t have to be down at school right now. I could be home with my family and friends but school has a gym and I can work out for free. So I made the choice to go to school and work out.

I know I’m missing some good times with friends but no one said chasing your dreams would be easy.

I get to go home for a couple of days today. As I was driving home today I started to think to myself what makes a home. Is a home a house? Is a home neighborhood? Is a home a city?

We say we are going home to our house, neighborhood, and city but what makes those places a home.

If you look up the meaning of home, there are many definitions for the word. For me there is only one. A home to me is where my family and love ones are. A home can be a house, apartment, cabin, neighborhood, city, or even a country.

A home has no boundaries. A home can be anywhere at any time. Where ever my family and love ones are, then there’s my home.

I don’t know where your home is but where ever it is, let it be a place filled with love and happiness because if there’s only place where you can be yourself. Let it be your home.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment