Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reality #16- On to the Next One

Tomorrow is the start of my last semester of college and I could care less about school anymore.

I’m just sick of school and I don’t want to be at college right now. I want to be home and starting my life after college.

All of my friends have graduate and moved on to better things. I feel like I’m the slacker trying to keep up with them.

I know that I need to finish to school and get my degree. So I will take one day at time because that is all I can do. I can’t predict future and who knows if tomorrow will ever come but today is now. I can control what happens today and I can make my own future.

So everyday I wake up and I will find a reason to smile. I will find a reason to be happy. I will find a reason to laugh. Nothing is going to keep me down because I control my life.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment