Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reality #6- Love

All the love in the world could not save us


Road blocks between address to address

But no matter what I do

That day will always be stuck in my head like glue

The memory is so fresh in my mind

I wish I could just press rewind

I would never said those words

I would act like me and not so absurd

I would kiss you all night

I would speak instead of being quite

I would hold your hand

I would never give you a command

I would make love to you

I would show you that my love is true

But we both know that I did not

I was just walking blind

For that I am sorry

The regret is for me to carry

Because I just let you walk out that door

I acted like I did not love you anymore

That could never be the truth

I was just living in the dumb youth

If I was me now back then

I would give a good name to men

Never let you leave my bed

Speak from the heart and not the head

Tell you that I don’t want anyone else

The love I have for you is bigger than the sea

But we both know that I did not

For that I am sorry

You’re the love that could be

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment