Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reality #28- My Love

This past Monday, was Valentines Day and for the past five years I have had nobody to spend Valentines Day with.

Now I have had dates for some of years but I really haven’t had anyone that I truly cared about. I haven’t been in a serious relationship since my senior year of high school. I have had one night stands, friends with benefits, and some causal relationships but never have found anyone to go to the next level with since my senior year of high school.

There are days when I love being single. Just the thought of going out and being able to do whatever I want just gets my blood pumping. I love the feeling of not being tied down and just living my life for me and no one else to take care of.

Then there are times when I get lonely. The single life is fun but coming home to an empty bed every night, it takes its toll on me. There are times when I am lying in bed and I just lay there thinking about what it would be like to have someone lying next to me that I am in love with.

Ever dream about being in love? I mean truly in love with someone. The love that feels so real. Its one of best  feeling’s in the world. Then I wake up and look over and see that no one is there. I slowly start to understand that it was all a dream. The true love feeling leaves my body and the dream slips from my memory.

Right now I am ok with being single. I know there are going to be times when I wish I was in a relationship but I am good for right now. I know one night I will roll over in the middle of the night and there will be the woman that I truly love.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment