Monday, February 7, 2011

Reality #25: What Better Time Than Now?

Last week I visited the local library and checked out a book. It is probably almost 700 pages and has a full-list of contacts.

And I hope it changes my life.

For years now I have been planning to write a book. Now, I am finally going to try.

I know it won't be easy. It may never even be read or even published for that matter.

But if I have come to realize anything it is that there is no better time than the present to do the things you've always wanted to do. So, what better time than now?

While I can't give details of my idea away, I will say that it is going to be geared toward young children.  I don't know how it is going to turn out. I don't know who to send it to once it is written. I don't know who/how to get an illustrator. But what I do know is that I am going to take a leap of faith and try.

So, what is it that you are willing to take a leap for? What better time than now?

~Mj~

No comments:

Post a Comment