Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reality # 26- The Dream Girl


I sit in the middle of the night staring at the computer screen. My eyes are getting heavy. My head starts to fall and hits the keyboard.

I open my eyes to find myself with a beautiful woman. This woman does not look familiar but I know her.

This is our first time meeting but everything feels right. We are just talking and having a good time.  

Her phone rings and I know it’s not a good phone call. She tells me that she has to go. I don’t want to her to go but I know she has to.

So she gets up and tells me that she has had a great time. I stand up and give her a hug. She starts to walk away. I want to stop her and ask for her phone number but I just watch her go.

My head pops up from the keyboard. I whip my eyes and see the computer screen still waiting for me.

I now know that I let the girl of my dreams just walk away without asking for her number. Who knows what could have been but I did nothing. I just stood and watched her walk away.

I know I may never dream of her again. I know that she is not real. I know she is just part of my imagination.

I just want one more night of her in dreams. I will not let her walk away. The dream would not end with her walking away.

“Dreams are like stars… you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.” Unknown.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment